[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey

Mike Reublin nf4l at nf4l.com
Tue Mar 19 08:48:06 EDT 2013

10 hams are standing around an object that looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.

2 think it's an elaborate, nefarious representation of a rattlesnake.
2 wonder why nobody in authority labeled it.
3 wonder why any one cares what it is.
1 can't understand why the authority labeled it as it did.
1 can't see it.
1 kills it, plucks it, roasts it and eats it.

We're a contentious bunch...... and I love it!

73, Mike NF4L