[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 09:05:21 EDT 2013

Glenn,

Please do carry on, cluster or not!  And don't forget the upcoming  Florida
QSO Party on April 26 & 27.  We are expecting those terrific  QSOs from you
in each county!

73, George & Jim, K4KG/m in the FQP

Pse excuse this cheap advertisement for the FQP!

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 3/19/2013 8:44:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,