[CQ-Contest] SDR Generation

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Mar 24 10:44:23 EDT 2013

This reminds me of the Sprints, where are asked to indicate that they
are SO2R (I *think* that's what the asterisk in the results means).  It
may be that the SO/SOA distinction is truly unenforceable, against a
really skillful cheater, but I don't think that matters.

Maybe we just do it on the honor system.  I'd still rather see the
distinction maintained.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,