[CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

somata90924 at mypacks.net somata90924 at mypacks.net
Sun Mar 31 22:34:13 EDT 2013

Just how many catagories do we want?  There are too many now.  Lets make it a Low Band /High band entry-- 160,80,40, (Lowband)....then let's make that assisted, non assisted, then lets make that LP/HP, then lets make that rookie or non rookie, now do they use a beverage or not?.... Non Beverage or no beverage,,,JUST how many catagories does one need?

Joe, w6vnr