[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX CW in Sicily

fabio.grisafi at libero.it fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Tue May 7 03:51:54 EDT 2013

Hello!
This is Fabio, IT9GSF, in name of the II9P Arcibessi Contest Team http://www.ii9p.com
We are looking for a CW contest team that can operate our station during CQ WPX CW Contest.Station has six operating positions (six bands) with two radios per band except 160 meters.
You will operate IT/your call sign. No costs! You will pay electricity and some expences only.
Category has to be Multi Op/Two transmitter. The station is ready but we have some antenna work to complete so we need your help days before the contest.
Let me know and enjoy good friendship, fantastic panoramas and good season in Sicily Island!
I will be in Dayton at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. If we meet I can give you all the informations.
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.