[CQ-Contest] 24 Hour contest Survey

Edward Sawyer SawyerEd at Earthlink.net
Mon May 20 03:27:33 EDT 2013

Currently, I would say that based on the lackluster enthusiasm for people
responding to the 24 hour survey, I think that there will be no meaningful
change to the contesting experience based on adding this category.  A few
dozen people responding out of 8000 logs submitted is going to be "in the
noise" as far as the on the air experience goes.

Sounds like a few very well intended and motivated people on the reflector
without much of a mass following to me.

Lets see how it plays out, why not?  Just my observation so far.

Ed  N1UR