[CQ-Contest] Will there be anyone to work in 20 years?

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Fri May 31 12:54:33 EDT 2013

In the past several months there have several ads on TV pushing millionminds
(I think that's what it is called) as a program to get kids more interested
in math and science.  Time Warner has had ads trying to encourage kids into
math and science and have had projects using robotics. (These may be the
same program as I have not really paid attention.) What you are suggesting
is a similar scheme but using ham radio as a vehicle.

73, Larry W6NWS