[CQ-Contest] Whither not just Africa

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Nov 4 15:17:08 EST 2013

no! No! NO! Mark... you just need to create a desirable resettlement
policy that will entice the world's contesters to move to your
country(s)! Maybe give away parcels of land for free if the contester
agrees to build a station and 'homestead' that property for 5 years or
more. Kind of like what brought those hoards of Europeans over to North
America 150 years ago!

</homour>

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN