[CQ-Contest] IRC Follow-up

Carol Richards n2mm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 18:50:01 EST 2013

I went to two local post offices with the print out from the archives. One
post office said they didn't understand and refused to help me. The second
post office clerk would only give me an air mail stamp if I mailed the
letter immediately. I asked to speak to the postmaster and read the back of
the IRC to him and then showed him a copy of the archive info.He admitted
that he didn't know but would try to find out. He took my name and address.
That was 4 days ago.

Today I went to a much larger post office near my place of employment. The
postal clerk had absolutely no problem redeeming the irc's. He even went as
far as to let me copy the steps he did from his computer and showed me the
receipt that verified everything.

Your tax dollars at work !!!!

Carol