[CQ-Contest] CQ MIA Airport Tuesday Nov 19th

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 16 12:13:44 EST 2013

Anyone going thru the Miami airport on Tuesday morning on the way to the Caribbean for CQWW CW ? I will be going thru on the way to PJ4A. A large portion of the PJ2T team will be there as well. I arrive in MIA at 8:45 AM and our flight (American) departs for Curacao at 12:15 PM.  So we will have some time to kill. BTW, K4BAI will be going thru MIA the day before (Monday) along with the PJ4Q team of W4PA, N0AX and WF7T.

We should be in concourse D , which is the American Airlines concourse. Anyone interested in meeting up for brunch ?  Email me and we can figure out how to hook up.

Jeff  KU8E