[CQ-Contest] SO (A) in ARRL 10/160

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Nov 27 08:00:13 EST 2013

On the contrary, I think it is admirable that the ARRL:

First, finally is properly recognizing the need for the Single Op/Unlimited category in these events;

and Second, is NOT forcing those who choose to decline the use of spotting assistance to directly compete, in their category, with those who do.

Why is there this constant need to force people to conform with ideas they don't choose to agree with?