[CQ-Contest] on line scores

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Nov 27 12:07:02 EST 2013

I have no problem with anyone who wishes to voluntarily participate in a scores site.  If you think you'll get something out of it, if you think it will help you in some way, then go for it, have fun, and enjoy.

My only objection is to this being made mandatory for anyone who wants to participate in a given contest or event.

If someone does not wish to participate, whatever their reason is, regardless of how others feel about how "realistic" their objection is... they should not be forced to do so.

73