[CQ-Contest] on line scores

XV4Y xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Thu Nov 28 02:42:57 EST 2013

Hi,

While I agree we have to make contesting more attractive for the new generations who are used to "instant results, instant satisfaction" (or frustration), this could be difficult to achieve for radio-sport.
Should a participant be disqualified if its internet connection goes down ?
No major participation should be allowed from remote islands ?

I thought one of the major interest of radio-amateurism was the ability to handle communications from virtually anywhere without the need of public infrastructures...

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y