[CQ-Contest] Sending Call getting worse?

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 22:42:08 EST 2013

In the 1940's with paper logs, and no robot to cross-check them, I can see
that could be a problem.

70 years later we now have computerized logs and extensive cross-comparison
of logs by the robot.

Such tactics today would stand out like a sore (something) and be easily
detectable as blatant cheating.  Don't punish it with losing a couple Q's.
Issue a DQ.

Meanwhile quit draconian punishment of a simple logging error.  Take away
the farkled Q.  Move along people, nothing left here to see.

73, de Hans, K0HB