[CQ-Contest] WRTC News #20 - Teams are set for WRTC2014 Competition

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 19 10:19:29 EDT 2013

Congratulations to all the competitors who made it! It’s nice to see a bunch of new calls on the teams from past WRTC’s. I can tell you from my past WRTC experience in Brazil that this will be the highlight of your ham radio contesting career.  I would love to be operating but it was not to be this time. I will probably still come up to New England to provide moral support to my friends that are competitors and maybe help out as a volunteer in some way.

Jeff KU8E

PW5Y Team- WRTC-2006 with K4BAI