[CQ-Contest] [wrtc2014] WRTC-2014 Selection Areas

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Tue Oct 22 02:33:25 EDT 2013

I'd like to openly concur with the issues Martin LU5DX raises about SOAB(A)
and M/x when it comes to WRTC qualification.

Not that my opinion matters let alone be taken into consideration, but he
should not be considered a lonely voice in the wilderness.

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M
http://www.on5zo.be/