[CQ-Contest] Proponents of Backwardness

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:36:08 EDT 2013

Good afternoon, Mike.

It's always great to hear the well reasoned opinions of some of the great
competitors in our sport.

Your opinion is one that I always consider thoughtfully.

But not so much this time.

Characterizing those contesters who prefer to contest without spotting
assistance as "proponents of backwardness" is just bad manners and seems
only calculated to create divisiveness, not to present a cogent argument.

73, de Hans, K0HB

PS:  My Model T has a turbo-charged 6.6-liter 32-valve V8 under the hood.