[CQ-Contest] Query on KP1H

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Mon Oct 28 16:55:25 EDT 2013

Did anybody work KP1H during the CQ WW this past weekend?  I submitted my
.ADI file to Clublog and got a notification back that KP1H was not known to
be active from Navassa Island on the date of the contact.

The notification read as follows:

"Callsign: KP1H Date: 2013-10-27 00:39:32 Band: 15 QSL: No
'KP1H' is not known to have been active from NAVASSA ISLAND on this date. As
a precaution, this QSO will be stored but marked as invalid for DXCC. If
this callsign is valid, it can be whitelisted - you are invited to send
feedback. For a detailed explanation, please see:
http://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/77534-whitelists."

Does anybody have any information that I could submit to Clublog to clarify
this information?  Any help would be appreciated.  Maybe I copied the call
incorrectly.

Thanks,

Dick
W0RAA