[CQ-Contest] Fwd: NILs hurt

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Sep 1 12:04:44 EDT 2013

Reminds me of a certain UA2in the WAE CW contest.  I called him, he said
DUPE, I said, "Not in my log", he said DUPE, I said "no", he said DUPE
and I gave up. On Sunday, probably the same op asked me for QTCs,
persistently and repeatedly while I was running.  Guess who lost the
equivalent of 11 QSOs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,