[CQ-Contest] How to Confirm a QSO

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Sep 2 15:52:46 EDT 2013

If I send a piece of an exchange back, it means that I am not sure I got
it right, and I'm soliciting an "R".  Of course I'm primarily a CW
operator, but I think Rich is right, even on SSB - "thanks" is plenty,
anything more risks confusion and needless delay.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.