[CQ-Contest] Contester training for the season

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:13:10 EDT 2013

There are several warnings on the product documentation but nothing about
reduced copying ability and increased score reduction rate.

Some bourbon may be catalytic in nature when planning for contesting
improvements.
When implementing the plans, please consume responsibly.

Same goes for heart rate things I brought up.
I was expecting to get a massive burst of flames about my heart rate
numbers. I am below 50 and I am 'somehow' fit. When the years go up, the
heart rates should go down.

I think everybody who sit for their work and main hobbies, should
understand how fit they are and then build a plan for improving the
cardiovascular metrics.

Same goes for the UBN metrics.

73,
Jukka OH6LI