[CQ-Contest] Contester training for the season

Doug Smith dougw9wi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:55:28 EDT 2013

Jukka Klemola wrote:
> I think everybody who sit for their work and main hobbies, should
> understand how fit they are and then build a plan for improving the
> cardiovascular metrics.

Being a Milwaukee native, my beverage of choice is of course not bourbon:)

On the one hand, I'm a bit concerned nobody is taking Jukka's comment about cardio metrics seriously.  Many of us are not in the best of physical
condition.  If nothing else, that means a premature listing in Silent Keys.

On the other hand..  I took up cycling about five years ago.  It's done wonders for my health, both physical and mental.  You may notice the number of
contest submissions from W9WI declined precipitously about the same time.  The events are not unrelated:)

--

Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN  EM66