[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 129, Issue 18

Alan N3AD at Comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 13:27:00 EDT 2013

For those (few) contesters on this board who are not old enough to
remember, the FCC power limit used to be 1000 watts*input*, not 1500
watts *output *- less than half of today's limit depending on efficiency.

Alan/N3AD