[CQ-Contest] The two/four-point rule in WPX

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:15:59 EDT 2014

Kim,

After reading your email I thought that surely if EU stations labored under
such a disadvantage that they must rarely achieve first place world scores
in their chosen category.  So I looked at the 2013 results and --
lo-and-behold -- European stations predominate in first place world
finishes! Are we talking a bout the same contest?  See:
www.cqwpx.com/results_2013_wpx_ssb_article.pdf

 Tell me again what your complaint is, because the results indicate the EU
is the place to be for this contest if one's goal is world-high.  South
America works for some categories, Caribbean and Africa third,  USA dead
last.

Dave K3ZJ