[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party - Saturday!

K8MR via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Mon Aug 18 22:59:01 EDT 2014

The 2014 state QSO party fall season kicks  off this weekend with the Ohio
QSO Party, on Saturday from 1600Z to 0400Z Sunday  (noon to midnight EDT).

Quick start guide:  80-10 meters, SSB and  CW. Exchange serial number and
county (Ohio) or state/province/DX. Multipliers  count by mode, for a
possible total of 176 (88 counties X 2) from outside  Ohio.

Suggested frequencies: Up 45 KHz on CW; on SSB 3825, 7200, 14250,  21300,
28450.

In addition to a good crew of mobiles and lots of home  stations, this year
we will have W1AW/8 operating from Ohio. These operations  will be taking
place from various stations in different counties, switching  bands
throughout the contest. You can work W1AW/8 from each county for OhQP  credit (just
as for mobiles changing counties), though you'll only get credit  once per
band/mode for the ARRL Centennial Celebration.

Full info on  the OhQP is at   www.ohqp.org.

I hope to see you all in the  OhQP on Saturday!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

OhQP  Chairman