[CQ-Contest] antenna setup question

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:40:42 EDT 2014

Hi Timon,

With multiple towers available, I would keep my 40 meter antennas off any
tower with 15 meter antennas -- whether monobander 15's or tribanders.  Too
often 40's disrupt the pattern of the 15's.  It seems to be very antenna-
and spacing- specific, and I am not 100% confidant in modeling for this
issue.

GL es 73,

Dave K3ZJ