[CQ-Contest] SO1R vs.: SO2R

K4XS via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Wed Dec 3 13:21:54 EST 2014

But what does it hurt to have a separate class for these  guys?  If they
feel better that they got a piece of paper to go on the  wall, it may make
them be more active in future contests. Isn't that what  we want?  More
stations  to work?

Most  big guns I know don't have a problem with  this.

K4XS

In a message dated 12/3/2014 6:15:09 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,