[CQ-Contest] SO1R vs.: SO2R

Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Wed Dec 3 13:47:14 EST 2014

I don't think it makes sense to just keep multiplying the number of
categories in contests, but what's to keep a third party (some large contest
club, for example) from issuing their own certificates based on CQ, ARRL,  etc,
contest results?  I've often thought that for really active countries  like
Germany and Japan there should be more certificates issued than just  the
formal contest categories.

Would the sponsors freak out if this happened?

73,
Ken, AB1J