[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 Qualifying

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:41:21 EST 2014

Hank,

In some way a relevant question, in another way a bit questionable.

QTC exchange is a true indicator of operator skills.

Use of Assisted technique does not automatically ring a bell to me as
something "difficult", no matter how much people try to convince me...

My question is:  Is IARU Rdiosport the only contest that is obligatory
during the WRTC event.  Maybe another contest could be used?

Maybe we now understand why Assisted was considered equal to non assisted...

73 de Mats RM2D