[CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Tue Dec 16 20:07:49 EST 2014

OK, so here's a question:

WRTC2018 says they want to level the playing field.

The learned members here say any notion that experienced SOA operators will
NOT score higher than unassisted is silly.

So, let's accept the SOA will score more than the SO.

If that's the case, why the need to give MORE points to assisted operators
for the same result?

Hmmm? Curious minds want to know.

73, kelly
ve4xt