[CQ-Contest] The intricacies of CW contesting habits.

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Dec 16 23:18:42 EST 2014

Just because your software can't properly decode 40 WPM in the noise and
QRM of a contest does not mean that the other side is sending bad code.
But if dicking with other contesters is how you get your jollies, then
yeah ... you're probably right about the cretin bit, and it has nothing
at all to do with whether or not you use software to do CW.

Dave   AB7E