[CQ-Contest] QRP

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:36:18 EST 2014

two thoughts:

why send an rst of 599 if you didn't hear his call? How about 229? And THAT would NOT fix it either.

It is truly amazing and astonishing how many don't get it, even after having a frank discussion. With
two or three different ops.. and still no change.

It's a pride or ego thing.. I'd guess.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy