[CQ-Contest] Clarification from DL1MGB

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Thu Dec 18 21:15:37 EST 2014

Brian you are probably wrong,
First of all there are no solid statistics on cheating.
Second, packet abuse is the cheapest way of chesting.
Third, you can tell by the red cards in several contests, most cases are
because of unclaimed assistance.
This is way more problematic or at least equal to power abuse.
I am amazed, at how people (contesters), put their personal likes above
what is best for the hobby.

Martin, LU5DX