[CQ-Contest] The"highandmighty"syndrome

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Dec 21 15:06:37 EST 2014

I see much friviology and snarkines about "The High and Mighty"
syndrome, but little discussion of how we recruit and educate newbies
into the "exclusive club." Members of this "club" don't seem to want to
do much of anything to recruit newbiesl   It seems the majority of folks
like to sit around and complain about the few who try to join the
fracas, but make minor mistooks in protocol.

At the rate we're going, the contest community will cease to exist
within a generation or less.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time