[CQ-Contest] The"highandmighty"syndrome

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Dec 22 23:28:50 EST 2014

Steve:

I'm sure you're right - there ARE individuals who take mentoring
seriously.  But, you'd never know it by the recent b....ching and
moaning here in CQ-Contest at contesting.com - concerning operating
procedures of a minority of QRP operators.

Such conversations are counterproductive, damage the image of the
contesting community, but are apparently tolerated as the "norm."

72/73 de n8xx Hg