[CQ-Contest] The"highandmighty"syndrome

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:42:36 EST 2014

My bet is there are lot more hams helping and mentoring others than you
might consider.

I went to three different shacks this past week and assisted them with
getting their first logs uploaded to LOTW

Loaned out a signal link usb box to an op today other than that nothing
much on this end
just par for the course here.

And Hank, since you brought it up what would you suggest we all do as a
group to mentor even more ?

cheers!
steve
KG5VK