[CQ-Contest] Logging software for the Blind

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Dec 24 17:40:29 EST 2014

I'm encouraging a fellow ham to try contesting.   This ham is excellent
with CW, does fine with SSB, etc., but has been totally without  singht
since early childhood.

The major difficulty is logging.  The logging software I use and
recommended (N1MM) "Isn't friendly to the sightless" according to my
friend, who requires a screen reader to be sure the log entries are
correct.   This op generally uses Braille for logging, but it's hard to
keep up in a contest.

I haven't asked "why?" but the graphics, and text all over the place on
N1MM's screen might be the problem.

If this forum cannot help, perhaps someone could tell me where to go to
find such information?

Private responses seem most appropriate.

72/73 de n8xx Hg