[CQ-Contest] Logging software for the Blind

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 25 10:12:03 EST 2014

I have written privately to Hank, suggesting he get in touch with a
sightless ham who tested N1MM+ early in its development with several
different screen-reading programs.  I know the development team tried
hard to be sure the program complied with Microsoft's accessibility
standards.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,