[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

"Remigijus Vaičius" r.vaicius at ando.lt
Sun Feb 2 07:31:14 EST 2014

Well, this is not the last think in the contest. But I think time
"regulation" will be more realistic - lets say you must to ID once per
minute. It could be around 4 QSOs in CW and around 8 QSOs on SSB. This is
what I am doing when I am lucky to have such number of callers :)
I think more important could be the return of the 10 minutes rule for the
Multi-One teams to work a multipliers on the other band and not a regular
stations.

73, Remi LY8O

*****************
--

XII. A. Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct
include, but are not limited to:

6. Running stations making more than 3 contacts without sending their
callsign.

unqt
---

Thanks to the CQ WPX Contest Commitee.