[CQ-Contest] IDing, not

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 09:30:08 EST 2014

Frankly, I don't care if you ID or not.  It is your decision. When we set up
6D2X back in the 90s we consciously decided to ID after every contact. It
didn't seem to create too bad a problem since we broke the m/s, and m/m
records in the ARRL DX Contest.  (Been usurped by HC8 since then.) I know
that not signing your call every time is a tactic that some use to reduce
the pileup but it also increases the number of blown calls. So I guess that
the best thing to do is follow the rules, and regs and do what you think is
right.

Bill W5VX