[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo file analyzer -- NOT!

Dick Frey k4xu.1268 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 01:27:05 EST 2014

This evening after the contest I decided to find an analyzer to get
statistics from my efforts this weekend. W3KM's comes up, so I try it.

DO NOT DO THIS. Knowingly or not, his download has been hijacked and you
will get a very nasty version of the YTD virus. And worst of all, my virus
protection failed to get it (Malwarebytes Pro).

My browser has been hijacked. The virus is a bitch to clear because it
reloads itself.  Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

--
Dick - K4XU