[CQ-Contest] SO2R

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Feb 21 08:14:57 EST 2014

I think most contests only allow one transmitted signal at a time for
single operator.  You have to read the rules carefully.  I ran two radios
in the WPX RTTY contest earlier this month and sometimes it was
frustrating to have to wait a few seconds to respond while waiting for the
other radio to finish transmitting.  Also long gaps between CQs can leave
you open for someone to take the frequency.

John KK9A