[CQ-Contest] FD Digital

Larry Gauthier (K8UT) K8UT at charter.net
Fri Feb 28 17:59:17 EST 2014

Joe,

N1MM Logger operation in RTTY (ESM, Function Keys, macros) is identical to
that in CW with the exception of a few mode-specific features.

The N1MM Logger website contains a 15 minute video on "Operating N1MM Logger
on Field Day" aimed directly at FD operators who are new to Field Day and
new to N1MM Logger.

www.n1mm.com >Support >Instructional Videos

-larry (K8UT)