[CQ-Contest] FD Digital

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 21:18:09 EST 2014

I sent his info to Joe privately but thought I would share here too in case
others are interested. The RTTY Contesting page has a nice quick start guide
for setting up N1MM for RTTY and interfacing MMTTY and 2Tone. I used this
myself to get set up in December and was operational very quickly. And I am
a very green newbie to RTTY and the digital modes.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/n1mm/n1mm-quickstart-index.html

--Dennis NE6I