[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Jan 30 07:27:46 EST 2014

What is the penalty - disqualification?  While it is a poor practice to
not regularly I.D., a person can easily make 3 QSOs in 15 seconds and in
the heat of the moment it is possible to forget and make a 4th or even 5th
QSO in less than 1/2 minute before remembering to send a callsign. I would
not consider this scenario to be unsportsmanlike conduct.

John KK9A - P40A