[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:53:25 EST 2014

and I do... go away.. especially in SS... or any SECTion oriented contest. No id.. No Q.. that simple..The FCC says id at the end of Each communication... Explain to me, how it is, that an exchange of information, and a nod of acceptance, isn't a full communication? How is it that we can call a Q.. a Q.. but not a Q again? IF you have to rely on shorting everyone else by keeping your call secret...behind the defense of "it takes too long"... I would surmise that possibly another approach should be used.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy