[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Jan 31 09:57:29 EST 2014

Everyone is nit-picking IDing every 3 QSOs or what happens if they
squeeze a 4th or 5th QSO in without ID. I see this rule aimed at the
clown that runs a frequency for 15 minutes without IDing. THAT is
unsportsmanlike in my book. Where better to state where the gray line is
being drawn than in the actual rules?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN