[CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Jun 24 10:47:17 EDT 2014

The aim is gain two way contacts?    I thought it was to work as many
people as possible and as many mults.  Pileup control is done by giving
callsigns.  So in an effort to placate the I NEED IT NOW  society a
rules change has been made to remove a viable strategy from a run
station so that S&P stations can get a call or verify a call faster.

The next rule change we need is that everyone gets a shiny trophy and we
have no winners and losers..................

Mike W0MU