[CQ-Contest] W/VE contacts from W/VE in ARRL DX

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:14:21 EST 2014

I just work them, it's the fastest way to get them out of the way. I only
ran low hundred stations this past weekend but there were 4 or 5 non-point
stations in the mix. The band where I did the running, 20M in early Sunday
afternoon, may have favored non-contest domestic callers who were probably
hearing me super well.

Trying to explain anything in the middle of a run is generally a poor
choice. I would give them Maryland and they came back real quick with their
state/province and we moved on.

The guy might have genuinely wanted a quick QSO with a loud easy station.

I put them in the log and they get uploaded to LOTW etc.

Tim N3QE