[CQ-Contest] Contest Video Songs

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:52:27 EDT 2014

The Ham Band was mentioned, I would say that several of their selections
are useful in the middle of the night to get a little more awake.  A couple
of selections have videos on Youtube but each song can be sampled &
downloaded at http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/TheHamBand "Join us on the
Airwaves" and of course "The Contest" work well. (Artist Andrew is OZ1XJ
and holds OZ5E.)

73,  Dave K3ZJ
<http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/TheHamBand>

.